Friday, 16 July 2010

My brain gym

Treadmill: where thoughts go freestyle
1. In the car either with my hands on steering wheels or face against the windscreen on the passenger seat. Cruise speed of 70-100 km/h is most ideal.

2. On my 10-15 minutes walk to and fro lectures through the oval and carpark. It makes the boring walk so much more interesting.

3. In the steamy hot shower as long as I'm not guilt-stricken about water wastage and depleting aquifers.

4. On the train when I'm not busy perving on people or when my sights aren't overwhelmed by something visually offensive such as a fashion disasterina flashing a fat dangling arse crack.


Bench: where thoughts get pressed
1. The Abacus lab or the library during odd hours of the day. Generally only when there's a sharp deadline to meet.

2. My bed with my head rested on my pillow. Wrong thoughts would result in insomnia. Right thoughts, on the other hand, would lead straight to candyland.


Couch: where thoughts turn into potatoes
In front of the sink when I'm brushing my teeth. Walking around the house with a toothbrush in mouth kind of gives the same effect. It momentarily numbs my multi-tasking ability.


Brainsore: things I've given up trying to understand and don't want answers to
1. Why people Twitter when there's Facebook
2. The appeal of Twilight and Edward Cullen
3. Homophobia
4. Why I even bother with this