Now that's what I call ecotourism
'How would we know life exists on a planet if it's dominated by microorganisms?' I expressed my ponder aloud to my housemate who was lazing on a tiny patch of weed as we basked under the morning sun in our little backyard.
'I think the atmosphere will be different or something if they exist,' he replied.
'Probably. Hmm. I think the algal bloom caused a sudden increase in oxygen concentration in the atmosphere and that lead to a mass extinction.'
'And came the megafaunas.'
'What happens if we discover a planet full of dinosaurs?'
'Turn it into a theme park'
'What a magnificent idea!'
We exchanged an approving nod and the conversation took off to other dimensions - retractable penises, wet willies, gay relationships and teleportation.
'I think the atmosphere will be different or something if they exist,' he replied.
'Probably. Hmm. I think the algal bloom caused a sudden increase in oxygen concentration in the atmosphere and that lead to a mass extinction.'
'And came the megafaunas.'
'What happens if we discover a planet full of dinosaurs?'
'Turn it into a theme park'
'What a magnificent idea!'
We exchanged an approving nod and the conversation took off to other dimensions - retractable penises, wet willies, gay relationships and teleportation.

