A 17th August update
1. Happy perthitic tiger is prancing happily. Most contagious happiness ever! <3 Some think I'm crazy but I thank Geology for being the string that stitches my fragmented mind together. My much needed constant.
2. I think my life is sitting on two extreme ends of a continuum - a crazy mash of heaven and hell. Where can I buy some moderation?
3. Note to self: Stay away from mocha (and certainly coffee) - including mocha flavoured bubble tea. The anxiety jitter is fucking raping my head inside out. I'd almost rather be dead.
2. I think my life is sitting on two extreme ends of a continuum - a crazy mash of heaven and hell. Where can I buy some moderation?
3. Note to self: Stay away from mocha (and certainly coffee) - including mocha flavoured bubble tea. The anxiety jitter is fucking raping my head inside out. I'd almost rather be dead.
