Thursday, 9 September 2010

Random is underrated

1. I want to be on a rocket. Travelling at the speed of light. Darting through fluffy white clouds. All the way into space. Into infinity and beyond. You might never see me again. And I will befriend aliens, astronauts and fairies.

Uh, Huston, we have a problem. The cylinder tanks are out of oxygen. In this anaerobic condition, I will hallucinate my way into the dark.


2. 'Am I overthinking?' I ask myself. 'Am I overthinking?' I ask myself again. And again. And again. And again. It is then I realise the act of questioning my overthinking itself is an act of overthinking.


3. God is an aircraft pilot. He sits on the captain's seat dressed in glistening white, flies on autopilot and watches everyone from 35,000 ft above sea level. God is watching you somewhere.

If you pray hard enough, God might take you to paradise in his giant aircraft.


4. In the unlikely event of an emergency, rip heart out to disconnect all nerves.