Size does matter
And I have come to conclusion that, for that matter, sex before marriage is important. Superficial, yes but, what's worse than subjecting yourself to the possibility of never having the kind of mind-blowing sex you deserve.
Size varies, be it a man's penis or a woman's vagina. There's an average range of course. After much random sex talks with my guy friends (those who know me well will be quite familiar with this habit I have :D), it seems like Asian guys, Malaysian guys at least, average at 5". White guys seem to be about 7". I could be wrong of course because I am just judging based on the claims I have received but let's assume they're true for now.
There's also always that case of the below average and above average. Some Asian guys I know barely make it to 4", whilst some, can go up to 7". Rare perhaps, but not unusual. However, unlike a penis, the vagina is like an abyss. It is unknown until... you know, some testings or experiments have been conducted LOL Vaginas also have a varying size/capacity. Some girls can handle more cock whilst some can only handle a teeny bit of cock. Eg. european chicks vs japanese chicks? Even within the same demographics group that variation is present. Some Asian girls can only handle a mere 4" at most and some can handle all the way till perhaps.. 12", and most I suppose, would be happy with an average one of 5-6" but maybe not all with some wanting a bit more or less.
And the point is, if you're a girl, unless you have experimented, you don't really know how much your insides can handle. And for a guy, you don't know how much you can satisfy unless you've tried. You could be a girl with a dude who's barely 4" and you constantly crave for something more or you could be a girl who'd love an 8" to find out you can just handle a 4". That or you could be a dude who's small and could never quite know how to please your partner because the size thing gets into the way (and vice versa). Instead of whinging about the size issue, you should try to find someone that 'fits'. Everyone is made for someone anyway.
Sooooo, the moral of the story, don't say no to sex before marriage LOL. It is pretty important to know what you want and get before you settle (permanently) for it. What's worse than being with someone you could never feel too sexually fulfilled with and being stuck with that for a large part of your life :O
Size varies, be it a man's penis or a woman's vagina. There's an average range of course. After much random sex talks with my guy friends (those who know me well will be quite familiar with this habit I have :D), it seems like Asian guys, Malaysian guys at least, average at 5". White guys seem to be about 7". I could be wrong of course because I am just judging based on the claims I have received but let's assume they're true for now.
There's also always that case of the below average and above average. Some Asian guys I know barely make it to 4", whilst some, can go up to 7". Rare perhaps, but not unusual. However, unlike a penis, the vagina is like an abyss. It is unknown until... you know, some testings or experiments have been conducted LOL Vaginas also have a varying size/capacity. Some girls can handle more cock whilst some can only handle a teeny bit of cock. Eg. european chicks vs japanese chicks? Even within the same demographics group that variation is present. Some Asian girls can only handle a mere 4" at most and some can handle all the way till perhaps.. 12", and most I suppose, would be happy with an average one of 5-6" but maybe not all with some wanting a bit more or less.
And the point is, if you're a girl, unless you have experimented, you don't really know how much your insides can handle. And for a guy, you don't know how much you can satisfy unless you've tried. You could be a girl with a dude who's barely 4" and you constantly crave for something more or you could be a girl who'd love an 8" to find out you can just handle a 4". That or you could be a dude who's small and could never quite know how to please your partner because the size thing gets into the way (and vice versa). Instead of whinging about the size issue, you should try to find someone that 'fits'. Everyone is made for someone anyway.
Sooooo, the moral of the story, don't say no to sex before marriage LOL. It is pretty important to know what you want and get before you settle (permanently) for it. What's worse than being with someone you could never feel too sexually fulfilled with and being stuck with that for a large part of your life :O
