Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Playing with fire



Here it goes again. Do I ever learn?

I am now convinced that my stomach cannot tolerate too much alcohol. Although I do not get tipsy toooo easily but my stomach does act up. When it does, things can get rather ugly or in some circumstances, messy. My alcohol binging record currently stands at three litres of beer which isn't too shabby for a chick like me who has no drinking history until I went Down Under. Things started to go downhill from then unfortunately. All hail Curtin's Oktoberfest and my damaged liver.

At the moment, I can't quite tell whether I'm actually tipsy or simply nauseous from the stomach upset. I reckon it's the latter. Perhaps it's a bit of both. Say 30% tipsy, 70% nauseous? I dunno but it certainly doesn't feel quite right. I suppose it's time I listen and bloody quit binge drinking. Yes, I have a filthy habit of binging.