Torn between two worlds
I don't think I'd be saying this but I'm absolutely looking forward to being back in Perth! I am already looking forward to those late night studying in uni where I always end up being mocked by the vending machines and those random Wednesday nights at the Tav that don't usually end too well. I am missing those train rides to the city on the weekends where I get to soak up some gorgeous sunshine while hunting for a good bargain or a pretty dress to turn some heads on my next huge Saturday night out, and those little cooking adventures (and other adventures >:O) Joyce and I love to randomly embark. I really can't wait to catch up with my Perth buddies and urm, Geology textbooks and rocks :D I have a lot more reasons to why I'm looking forward to being back but I suppose you get the idea :)


- Curtin University Business School
