Girls just want to have fun

- Wicked Wednesdays at the Curtin Tavern
I fall helplessly in love with these girls over and over again. I can't get over how things have changed so drastically since the fieldtrip. I was in a huge emotional dip just before that but everything has picked up so well since (I'm picturing a happy parabolic curve as I say this LOL). I suppose when something good doesn't happen when you want it to, it only makes room for something way better. My stay in Perth is once again bearable.
We have grown so close to each other it's almost as if we've known each other for ages when it has only been a little over a semester. Unlike my other friends where I usually restrain bits of myself from, I'm in my fullest element with these girls. I have nothing to hide and I have nothing to fear. We share the same easy going attitude, love for shopping and ambition to be successful geologists. I just love how we're such a cute mix of Asians. Aishah's Malay, Yasinta's Indonesian, Nishma's Indian and I'm Chinese. It really can't get any better than this!
