The time has come

The looming grey clouds are finally here. They shall keep marching through the once blue sky for the weeks and months to come with a presence graced with silvery sheets of rain and strong hustling wind. The air now feels damp and crisp in my lungs and heavy against my cheeks. Ahh, I have almost forgotten how Perth's winter feels like.
There is this reconciliation of love and hate churning within me. I am deeply in love with the rhythmic pitter-patters of little rain droplets and harmonic sways of the tall trees outside my bedroom window. It fondly reminds me of Februaries in Kuching where it pisses torrentially every second of the day. Being indoors all day, snuggled up in bed with a good read and hot cup of tea is all that is needed to make a day perfect. Unfortunately, the luxury of hiding indoors gets rendered non-existent when you have a busy schedule to keep up to. My intention for a productive day has just made a 180 degrees flop. Thank you, Mr. Weather. I am in utter contempt and my longing for the ability to teleport has never been this urgent.
