The insomniac

- Image from Postsecret
Looks like it's all coming back to me again. I did fuck all today until I realised my weekend is too precious to be wasted on doing nothing. As a result, I am still up at 5.15 am attempting to finish going through as many of my mineralogy lectures as possible. Who am I kidding? What the hell are you thinking June? Trying to remember about orthosilicates, pyroxene chain structures, and various crystal symmetry and polymorphs at this time of the day when I should seriously be in bed?
The photo above is from last Sunday's Postsecret update and it sends a very peculiar message to me. I better hit the reverse gear before my inner insomniac infuriates and gets the best of me. I've been able to keep it tame for a good half of this year so I really shouldn't be distorting my sleeping pattern. The last thing I need now is more painful sleepless nights. Yet at the same time, I like staying up late. I like pushing the limit of my brain in such manner and I'd choose to not sleep at all if I can. Of course, until the blow hits and comes the regret.
The photo above is from last Sunday's Postsecret update and it sends a very peculiar message to me. I better hit the reverse gear before my inner insomniac infuriates and gets the best of me. I've been able to keep it tame for a good half of this year so I really shouldn't be distorting my sleeping pattern. The last thing I need now is more painful sleepless nights. Yet at the same time, I like staying up late. I like pushing the limit of my brain in such manner and I'd choose to not sleep at all if I can. Of course, until the blow hits and comes the regret.
