Oh look who's there
I thoroughly admire your guts. I have told you a long long time ago to stop talking to me because I no longer wish to say a word to you or to hear from you. I do not need your dainty little hellos and well wishes. Do you have no shame? My opinion of you goes deeper down the guts with each word you say to me. I know very well your greetings are nothing more than a form of self-praise and clearly, I don't need to be your ego boost. 'Oh look at me, I still have the courtesy to say hi to you and I still want the best for you.' Two words from me - fuck off. I do not serve forgiveness on a silver platter and quite certainly not to you. Quit trying. I have already been far too kind towards you.
