Post-optimal

I'm feeling like shit from excessive sleep. Seriously, what the fuck. I had 11 hours of sleep and it feels like I've had none! I'm drained, tired and dazed. I'm so used to getting so little sleep and suddenly having this much is totalllyyyy killing me. At least when I'm knackered from the lack of sleep, I can sleep to make it up. But what exactly do you do when you've had too much sleep? Not a whole lot hey.
Although based on the chart that I've drawn, I should still be fine even with 11 hours of sleep and I should only feel like I'm in a shithole when I've slept past 13 hours. But for someone who only sleeps 5-8 hours on average daily, sleeping beyond 11 hours is basically the same as sleeping beyond 13 hours. But I'm just saying because I can't be arsed relabelling my x-axis LOL.
