Where is home?

- Cable Beach, Albany
I was recently out in the bush for 7 days for my geology field-trip. Half the time I had noooooo freaking idea where I was, with only GPS trackings to go by. 50H 0547484 mE/UTH 6118401 mN, 50H 0514485 mE/UTH 6121949 mN, 50H 0327415 mE/UTH 6196788. Doesn't really help that much does it? The whole time, everyone was like oh, I miss home, I can't wait to get over with this thing, I miss my bed, I miss my boyfriend, I miss proper home cooked food and the list goes on.
As for me, I was secretly feeling left out and green with envy. I don't miss my bed or my flat or my housemates. There is simply nothing for me to miss. Yes, the bunk beds might have been a little squeaky and dodgy and the mattress covers are worn and tattered but I didn't seem to mind. As comfortable as my bedroom is, my place here daunts me. The minute I stepped back into my unit yesterday, all that came across my mind was "Um... Guess I'm back again. Hooray?". And the dirty kitchen floor and bathroom tiles could not make me sneer more.
