Friday, 4 December 2009

In transit



I never thought how being an international student living abroad could be such a hassle. I was SO relieved when I got all my belongings packed away and stored safely at my friends' last night. It was almost like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Phewwww!

I'm currently in transit at the Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) waiting to board my flight home to Kuching which could be any time from now. My flight from Perth to KL was a perfect one. It was just like an ideal laminar fluid flow - smooth and turbulent free. It was brilliant save I didn't get to have any sleep on it.. so as I type this, I've been awake for 27 hours and counting. It was still no where as daunting as my flight to Perth in February though which was so bad it prompted me to never wish to fly Airasia X again. Who would've thought 10 months down the road I'd be flying with them again.

Heh, apparently its 24 degrees Celsius in Kuala Lumpur now. Doesn't feel like the kind of 24C im so familiar with at all! Sooooo stuffy and humid. Ugh :/ Oh, and the LCCT is quite a freaky place to be at when you're a lone girl. Some Malay dude came up to me to ask for a phone charger to borrow because his was out of batt. Next thing I know, he was asking for my number :S

Ahh my heart is feeling sooo warm and fuzzy at the moment. I really can't wait to see my parents and to cuddle my dogs again. Dad was calling me up asking me what I'd like to have for dinner at home tonight. Looks like it's gonna be my favourite foochow noodles at Sarawak Club. Mmmmmm... :)


Oops gotta go x