Meow?
I just realised how Kuching is actually rather ghetto - full of overgrown vines and weed, mouldy walls and pavements, repulsive stagnant drains, cracked sinking structures and annoying potholes everywhere. Can it get any worse? I can't blame Kuching for being like this though. It receives so much annual rainfall and a large part of it is situated on swampy grounds. But yes, I finally understand why West Malaysians still believe us East Malaysians live in jungles on tree tops amongst orang utans and wild boars LOL
I actually had a slight culture shock during my first couple days of being home. I must say, it is rather strange considering this is where I'm from. All the cars and people! Like OMG they're everywhere! Soooo many of them! It still shocks me a little during peak hour. But fret not, nothing scares the Junebug too much. I proudly braved the 5pm traffic at Jalan Tun Jugah yesterday. It was disgusting but I survived.
I actually had a slight culture shock during my first couple days of being home. I must say, it is rather strange considering this is where I'm from. All the cars and people! Like OMG they're everywhere! Soooo many of them! It still shocks me a little during peak hour. But fret not, nothing scares the Junebug too much. I proudly braved the 5pm traffic at Jalan Tun Jugah yesterday. It was disgusting but I survived.
