There's a knife on the floor
I encountered a rude awakening when I was out and about on my own earlier today. The exboyfriend is back in Kuching! [insert sound effect for imminent doom]. My chest tightened and insides churned. What the hell are you doing here?, I muttered under my own breath. Instantly and instinctively, I made a 180 degree turn to change my course of direction as soon as I caught a glimpse of that pale scrubby thick-lipped body. No way am I making another 10 metres towards his way. I think he must've seen me as well but I shall humbly apologise - I do not do confrontations. Or shall I say, the exboyfriend is not worth a confrontation.
While I don't give a flying fuck about the breakup, I admittedly still hold a lot of resentment towards him. The self-righteousness and hypocrisy (in other words, utter shit) that I had been subjected to is far too appalling to simply be forgotten. Imagine being labelled a pariah. You're better off without me. Perhaps out of the many things that the exboyfriend had said to me, that, I must say, made the best sense. Remind me to stay away from The Spring please. Kthxbai.
While I don't give a flying fuck about the breakup, I admittedly still hold a lot of resentment towards him. The self-righteousness and hypocrisy (in other words, utter shit) that I had been subjected to is far too appalling to simply be forgotten. Imagine being labelled a pariah. You're better off without me. Perhaps out of the many things that the exboyfriend had said to me, that, I must say, made the best sense. Remind me to stay away from The Spring please. Kthxbai.
